Legal aspects related to selling online such as:
- Adapting the buying process to the current law.
- Advising about complaints, administrative processes and out-of-court disputes.
- Helping in relation to the taxation of online transactions trough the Internet.
- Advising about payment methods.
Legal aspects related to protecting your brand, such as:
- Registering your trademark or creation before the corresponding national or international authorities.
- Writing and reviewing the license agreements, the transfer of knowledge or sponsorship.
- Advising in relation to complaints or about the defense of trademark rights.
- Helping with the drafting and review of an image rights agreement.
- Advising about the domain register system and its defense.
Legal aspects related to online and offline advertising such as:
- Advising about fair practices in SEO, SEM or SMO.
- Email, SMS or other commercial campaigns through electronic means according to the law.
- Drafting and reviewing sponsorship, distribution or banner agreements, among others.
- Checking the fairness of contests, raffles or events, according to the law and the terms of the service.
- Advising in relation to the advertising policies of the big services in Internet.
Legal aspects related to the terms and conditions of your app such as:
- Writing and reviewing the legal texts required by the current law.
- Implementation and audit of cookies and similar technologies.
- General and particular conditions of sale and or purchase.
- Drafting specific terms and conditions for software licenses, APIs, B2B businesses or similar.
- Implementing visual elements and icons on the texts generated.
Some other questions about New Technologies Law, such as:
- Compiling and processing personal data.
- The legal aspects of your startup, for example the partnership agreement.
- The use of drones in a professional manner.
- Legal counsel for the implementation by the employer of technological measures in the workplace.
- Any other legal question that can help you with your project. :)